Wagner Magnesium Forte 400 Capx50
Wagner Magnesium Forte 400 capsules provide high-strength one-a-day Magnesium from 3 sources to help relieve muscle aches, cramps and spasms
Magnesium is an essential mineral that your body uses in over 300 ways, including helping you to cope better with stress and tension
Magnesium can also help you manage PMS, and support your bone and heart health
Why use Wagner Magnesium Forte 400?
Magnesium is a mineral that your body uses in an impressive number of ways – over 300 of them, in fact. For example, it’s an essential component of your muscles’ contraction/relaxation response. That’s why Magnesium can be so effective at helping to relieve muscle aches, cramps and spasms. And it’s just as helpful in calming stress, tension and worry. Then there’s PMS support, bone health, heart health… the list keeps going.
Wagner Magnesium Forte 400 provides you with a high-strength 400mg dose of Magnesium from three sources in one convenient, easy-to-swallow capsule. Just one capsule a day can help to relax your muscles and mind.
Recommended For :
- Relieving muscle cramps, achses and spasm
- Helping to relax stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Helping to manage PMS
- Supporting bone and heart health
Each capsule provides:
Total Elemental Magnesium 400mg from:
Magnesium (as oxide) : 337mg
Magnesium (as phosphate) : 36 mg
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) :27mg
Zinc (as oxide) : 2mg
Contain no Gluten, wheat, animal products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Magnesium can help to relax tense, aching or cramping muscles. This makes it ideal if you’re suffering from muscle pain, PMT, period pain, or constipation.
- Your body also uses Magnesium to help maintain mental balance and relaxation; and to ease stress, anxiety, irritability, worry and sleeplessness.
- Magnesium helps your body to absorb and use the Calcium in your diet, which makes it vital for healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. Your muscles rely on the right Calcium/Magnesium balance to tense and relax properly. Too much Calcium in the balance can lead to muscle tension, cramps or twitches.
- Additionally, by keeping Calcium soluble, Magnesium helps to prevent stones or spurs from forming.
- Magnesium plays a role in regulating your body temperature. It also helps to prevent blood clotting, and supports a healthy pH and electrolyte balance in your body.
- High sugar, coffee, fat, and alcohol intake can reduce your Magnesium levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to physical and mental tension, and reduce your active Vitamin D levels.
- Zinc is an important co-factor in many reactions in the body. Like Magnesium, your body needs it for enzyme and hormones production, plus growth and development.
- Your white blood cells need Zinc to function normally and produce the right kinds of antibodies. This makes Zinc important for healthy immunity, which can end up weakened by ongoing stress.
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage. Free radicals are unstable, highly reactive molecules that your body produces in response to stress and inflammation.
Adults: 1 capsule daily with meals, or as your healthcare professional directs.