VitaScience Fish Oil 1000mg 400 Cap
VitaScience Fish Oil 1000 is a natural source of the long chain omega-3 essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which play an integral role in many metabolic functions and are also an important component of cellular membranes. VitaScience Fish Oil 1000 may:
- Assist in the relief of minor skin conditions and irritations
- Assist in the management of dry skin
- Aid in the temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis, whilst helping increase joint mobility
- Assist peripheral blood circulation to the hands, feet and legsOffer relief to the symptoms of eczema
- Assist in the improvement of general well-being
Adults - Take 1-2 capsules, three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 6-12 years - Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice.
Children 3-6 years - Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice.
Each capsule contains: Fish Oil - Natural 1g
- equiv. to omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg
- equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
- equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Other Amazing VitaScience Products!