Ultralieve is an easy to use, hand held medical device that may help relieve aches, pains & strains.
Ultralieve helps to support the body’s natural healing process to help you get back to your best.
How Ultralieve works:
Therapeutic ultrasound technology is a very high frequency sound vibration (so high it cannot be felt) that stimulates tissue up to 5cm beneath the skin’s surface. The movement and vibration of cellular fluids causes changes in membrane permeability and movement of essential ions and nutrients into and out of the cell to air repair. As such, Ultralieve helps to support the body’s natural healing process, so you can get back to your best.
- select your time setting (5, 10 or 15 minutes)
- select your intensity (high, medium, low)
What’s inside the box:
- Ultralieve handheld device
- Ultralieve gel
- Power adapter
- Carry case
- User manual & 24 months warranty
- Apply the ultrasound gel provided to the treatment area
- Select the time and intensity according to the therapy application table included
- Move the Ultralieve in a circular motion of the skin’s surface
- Use as directed until symptoms are relieved.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Ultralieve should not be used:
- for the treatment of malignancy (application over a tumour)
- on the skin over metal implants, including pacemakers or other electronic implants
- used on an infected or bleeding area
- on the skin over vascular abnormalities (such as haemangioma, capillary, lymphatic, arterial or arterio-venous malformations)
- directly on the abdomen of pregnant women
- directly over active epiphysis regions (growth plates) or over the eyes, skull or testes
- over open wounds
- by individuals who do not comprehend the instructions for application