This Circulation Booster has now been replaced by the new model, REVITIVE IX. You can read all about this latest circulation booster right HERE.
Did you know that the Circulation Booster is now called the Revitive Circulation Booster? This is the same premium TGA registered medical device with a new brand name and new packaging. As Seen On A Current Affairs and as advertised by Dawn Fraser.
FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA.
Just scroll down the page to Read the REVITIVE Circulation Booster reviews written by our happy customers.
This is the latest version of the Circulation booster (now Revitive Circulation Booster). The Circulation Booster V3 helps relieve pain and swelling of feet by improving circulation. Try the circulation booster today and join the thousands of happy users!
In just 30 minutes each day, while you're sitting, the circulation booster uses a range of electrical impulses through the sole of your feet to stimulate muscle contractions and help relieve arthritic pain.
You might also want to consider the Circulation Booster V3 Combo Pack, which includes the Circulation Booster Gloves.
The Circulation Booster V3 (now called Revitive Circulation Booster) can be used for a variety of reasons such as:
1- Improve blood circulation.
2- Relieve aches & pain
3- Reduce fluid retention & swelling
4- Ease arthritic pain Arthritis
5- Aid fast recovery from muscular injury
6- Aid overall well being
What’s the science behind it? Using T.E.N.S technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) the Circulation Booster stimulates thousands of nerve endings in the soles of your feet to promote muscle contractions. Immediately the blood is circulated throughout the foot and pumped back up through the legs, improving your blood circulation in the lower legs and around the ankles. This therapeutic action boosts lower leg circulation and delivers pain relief.
Contraindications – who should NOT use the device
Do not use if:
· you have a Pacemaker or Automatic Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator (AICD)
· are in the 1st trimester of pregnancy
· have an Existing Deep Vein Thrombosis ("DVT") (i.e. to avoid any possibility of loosening the clot)
Local contraindications, do not use on or near a SPECIFIC PART or the body or affect area:
· Pregnant womb / stomach
· Broken or bleeding skin - dress any open wound to ensure electrodes do not come in contact with the area
· Tissue bleed (internal / external)
· Epilepsy - do not use the pads on the neck area
· Eyes, Testicles
· Infected tissue (inc. Cellulitis)
Take CAUTION during use:
· Muscle or ligament sprains / tears - rest first then use a low intensity and/or shorter duration to avoid overstimulation
· Devitalised / numb tissue - ensure not to over stimulate the area
· Long term immobilility - use a low intensity and shorter duration to introduce the muscle and avoid overstimulation / muscle fatigue
WHAT YOU GET INSIDE THE BOX:
1X Circulation Booster V3 (TENS) Device.
4X adhesive gel body pads. 1X electrode leads.
1X power adaptor.
1X gel pad dust covers and users manual.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: 1Hz – 50Hz AC 220-240V 0 – 60 Minutes 9 waveforms / 1 minute each 4 gel body pads + 2 leads Gel pad dust covers Remote control 1.6 kg Private health refunds may apply, so check with your health fund if you qualify!
Warranty: 1 year warranty TGA Listing 157528