Scholl Flight Socks helps to prevent swollen ankles, tired aching legs and Deep Vein Thrombosis.
Scholl Flight Socks comes in a knee high black colour for ladies and men W8-11 / M6-9.
- medically proven to help prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis – DVT
- clinically proven graduated compression system to improve circulation
- advanced hosiery technology
- 30 denier semi-sheer
- ultra soft
- comfort top
- reinforced toe
- with antimicrobial protection to keep feet fresh
- ideal for all journeys including train, bus, plane and car
Scholl Flight Socks should be worn in place of normal hosiery throughout the journey. Always wear both Knee Highs and ensure that they are pulled up to just below the knee.
Please refer to leaflet for correct fitting and care.
Handwash. Do not iron.
Do not use if you have serious circulatory problem such as active arterial or venous disease. Please consult a Healthcare Professional on the suitability of this product if you have any of the following: previous history of venous thrombosis (blood clots), superficial vein thrombosis, diabetes, severe obesity, reduced mobility including paralysed lower limb, heart disease, severe varicose veins, recent major surgery or injury to lower limbs/ abdomen, stroke, cancer, chemotherapy treatment, genetic blood clotting disorder (e.g. Factor V Leiden), or if you are pregnant.