RID Insect Repellent Tropical Strength neutral scent provides up to 6 hours mosquito protection.
RID Insect Repellent Tropical Strength Pump Spray 100mL contains antiseptic to prevent infection.
- up to 6 hours mosquito protection
- repels flies, ticks, fleas, leeches, sandflies, biting midge and other biting insects
- neutral scent
- repellent plus antiseptic for longer lasting protection against mosquitoes that may carry Ross River Virus and Dengue
- contains 19.5% DEET at safe levels effectively repels for 6 hours
- antiseptic reduces inflammation and assists to prevent infection caused by insect bites
- designed to be applied as First Aid as a Before and After medication
PETA-friendly, not tested on animals medication
- spray on liquid for ease of use, sprays upside down, can apply without touching skin or bite
To repel insect pests and to prevent infections caused by insect bites, light spray RID from a distance of 5-10cm over all exposed skin and affected areas. Do not spray towards eyes or mouth. To apply to face, spray on hands and rub on. Do not apply to eyes, mouth or babies hands.
Not to be used for any purpose, or in any manner, contrary to this label unless authorised.
For external use only. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If swallowed, seed medical advice.
Do not apply near eyes or mouth. Do not apply to lips, broken skin or babies’ hands. Avoid contact with food and food utensils, spectacle frames, soft plastics or synthetic fibres, timber fittings and furniture.
DEET may be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, or bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
Keep out of reach from children. Keep in an upright position, in a cool dry place. Store in closed original container. Dispose of bottle by putting in garbage.