RejuveNail Nail Lacquer Solution treats fungal nail infections, is easy to use, requiring no filing.
RejuveNail Solution kills a wide variety of fungi that cause fingernail and toenail infections.
Easy to use:
- convenient brush applicator
- no filing required
- no cleaning swabs required
- hydro-soluble lacquer which washes off in water
When to use RejuveNail
If fungal nail infection is on the following area:
1. Nail Bed – RejuveNail is suitable for treatment
2. Lunula – RejuveNail should not be used for severe nail infections involving the lunula. Talk to your healthcare professional.
If unsure about your diagnosis or treatment, talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
For Adults 18 years and over:
1. Before applying RejuveNail, wash and dry the infected nails.
2. Apply in a thin layer over entire infected nail and 5mm of surrounding skin
3. Allow to dry for approximately 30 seconds
The nail should not be washed for at least 6 hours, therefore it is best to apply before going to bed. For best results, RejuveNail should be used every day for at least 6 to 12 months.
Ciclopirox 8% w/w
Do not use on children or adolescents under 18 years of age. Not recommended for use in pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discard 6 months after opening.
Flammable liquid. Keep away from heat and sources of ignition. For external use only. This preparation should not be swallowed. Store below 30 degrees Celsius. Keep your bottle in the carton to protect it from exposure to light.