Regaine Men’s Extra Strength Solution is for the treatment of hereditary hair loss in men.
Regaine Extra Strength Solution is for men with hair loss or thinning hair at the top of the head.
- easy to use as part of your daily routine
- used to regrow hair on the top of the scalp
- contains minoxidil which is clinically proven to treat hereditary hair loss
- increases the size of shrunken hair follicles
- allows for normal, healthy hair to develop over time
Regaine is for the treatment of hereditary hair loss in men with hair loss or thinning hair at the top of the head. Regaine is more likely to work in men with the following range of thinning hair or hair loss.
It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use Regaine for at least 4 months before you see results. Continual use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair growth.
Make sure your scalp and hair is towel-dry. Within the hair loss area, part your hair to expose the scalp. Fill the dropper. Apply the solution directly to your scalp and gently massage throughout the hair loss area. Before styling hair with gel or mousse, or going to bed, be sure to allow the solution to dry completely.
Apply 1mL in the morning and at night onto dry scalp in the hair loss area.
Do not use more. Do not use on other parts of the body.
After each use close the container by snapping the cap back on the can to make the cap child resistant.
Minoxidil Topical application 5% w/v
Alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water
For external use only. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away. Keep out of reach of children. Extremely flammable: avoid fire, flame or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if you:
- do not have a family history of hair loss
- have patchy, sudden and/or unexplained hair loos
- have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
- use other medicines on the scalp
- have an allergic reaction to Regaine or any of its ingredients
- are under 18 or over 65 years
- are a woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- have a heart problem
- use other medicine