Regaine Extra Strength minoxidil helps hair regrowth for men with general thinning on top of scalp.
Regaine Extra Strength Foam (3 month pack) helps reverse the progression of hereditary hair loss.
- easy to use as part of your daily routine
- fast drying
- less messy than other topical hair regrowth products
- foam is gently massaged into the scalp
- won’t interfere with your current hairstyling products
How Regaine Foam works
1. Reinvigorates shrunken hair follicles
2. Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase
3. Helps grow longer and thicker hair follicles over time
Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline.
What you can expect at the start
- During the first few weeks of use, you may see a temporary increase in hair shedding. This is a sign that new growth cycle is beginning as older hairs you would have lost are making way for the new healthy ones.
- Early hair regrowth is soft and colourless. With continued use, new hairs should be the same colour and thickness as your other hair
Use twice daily, once in the morning and again in the evening before bed.
1. Part your hair to expose your scalp.
2. Hold can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam onto your fingers. The total amount of foam should be half a capful. The foam may begin to melt quickly on contact with your warm skin. If your finger are warm, rinse them in cold water first. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before using the foam.
3. Apply the foam to your scalp and gently massage it throughout the hair loss area.
4. Wash your hands.
Alcohol, water, glycerol, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, lactic acid, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, butyl hydroxytoluene and propellant
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Centre right away.
Do not apply to other parts of the body. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
Some people have experienced changes in hair colour and/or texture.
The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men. It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice-a-day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
If you’re in doubt whether Regaine is right for you, speak to your doctor or pharmacist and ask them for advice.
If you do not see results after 4 months of twice daily usage applied directly to your scalp, talk to your doctor.
Do not use if you:
- do not have a family history of hair loss
- have a sudden and/or unexplained hair loss
- have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
- use other medicines on the scalp
- have an allergic reaction to Regaine or any of its ingredients
- are under 18 or over 65 years
- are a woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding
Tell your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have any heart problem
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- chest pair, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months time