Children's Panadol Suppositories 125mg (6 months - 5 years) 20 Suppositories
Children’s Panadol Suppositories are a suitable option for children not able to take oral (by mouth) doses or those suffering from nausea and vomiting. Children’s Panadol Suppositories provide effective temporary relief from fever and pain in children.
Panadol Suppositories provide effective temporary relief from the pain and fever associated with:
- Cold & Flu symptoms
How to use Children’s Panadol Suppositories (6 months – 5 years):
Calculate the correct dose of Children’s Panadol Suppositories based on weight. If weight is unknown, use the child’s age.
- Do not use if using other products containing paracetamol.
- Insert in the rectum every 4-6 hours as required.
- For ease of insertion the suppository can be moistened just before insertion.
- Insert the large or thick end first.
- Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time, except on medical advice.
Each Children’s Panadol Suppository (6 months – 5 years) contains:
- 125 mg paracetamol
- Methyl hydroxybenzoate
- Propyl hydroxybenzoate
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.