Children's Panadol Chewable Tablets 3+ Years 24 Tabs
Children’s Panadol Chewable Tablets can be taken without water as they dissolve in the mouth. Children’s Panadol Chewable Tablets are cherry flavoured, and they provide a suitable pain and fever relieving solution when your family is out and about.
Children’s Panadol Chewable Tablets provide effective temporary relief from the pain and fever associated with:
- Cold & Flu symptoms
And like all Children’s Panadol products, Children’s Panadol Chewable Tablets are gentle to tiny tummies.
- Do not use if using other products containing paracetamol.
- Take every 4-6 hours as necessary up to a maximum of 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Taste is improved if the tablet is not chewed but simply dissolved in the mouth.
- This product is intended for children 3-12 years.
- Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time, except on medical advice.
Each Chewable Tablet contains:
- 120 mg paracetamol
- Saccharin Sodium
- 6.4g Mannitol per 20 tablets which may have laxative effects or cause diarrhea.
- No Aspirin
- No Lactose
- No Preservatives
- No Gluten
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.