Hamilton Narium Saline Nasal Spray 100mL is a gentle non-medicated relief from nasal congestion.
Hamilton Narium Saline Nasal Spray provides relief from most forms of nasal congestion.
- pH 6.5 – 7.5 buffered isotonic saline solution. This level is recommended for optimal cilia movement.
- Provides relief from most forms of nasal congestion including; colds, allergies, sinusitis, post-operative care and frequent flying.
- Clears nasal congestion by thinning mucosal secretions which aids in the removal of mucus from the nose and sinuses.
- Washes away airborne allergens, dust and pollens.
- Soothes and moistens dry nasal passages by moisturising dry nasal passages, making it easier for the nasal and sinus tissues to clear, improving breathing and mucociliary flow, which is the body’s natural cleansing system.
- May be used as often as necessary and is non-habit forming. Can be used with other medicated nasal preparations.
Before using for the first time, prime the pump by depressing firmly several times.
Spray twice in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by your medical professional.
Hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. With head upright, insert nozzle in nostril. Depress pump 2 times all the way down with a firm and even stroke and sniff deeply. Repeat in the other nostril. Do not tilt head backwards while spraying.
Sinusitis: Spray 6 times into each nostril, tilt the head for 10 seconds to each side, then pinch the nostrils closed and sit head forward for 10 seconds.
Post-operative care: Use Narium after surgery to prevent dried crusts of blood blocking and irritating the sinus passages. Your Ear, Nose and Throat surgeon will provide further instructions on using Narium during this period.
Frequent flying: The low humidity of the air inside an aircraft cabin can dry out the mucus membranes of your nose. Use Narium every 2 hours during a flight to moisturise dry nasal passages.
Purified Water, Potassium Phosphate Monobasic, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide.
May be used during pregnancy and lactation. Doses should only be altered under the direction of a medical professional. Store below 30°C. If congestion persists, seek medical advice. Avoid spraying near the eyes and keep out of reach of children. Sealed for your protection – do ot use if tamper seal is broken or missing.
Warning: Only one person should use an individual pack of Narium to avoid spreading infection.