MagSorb Magnesium Oil 250ML
MagSorb is a liquid concentration of magnesium chloride, derived from ancient sea bed deposits. It has a naturally oily texture and is commonly called magnesium oil (although it is not technically an oil). The skin has massive unrecognised absorption potential.
MagSorb Benefits :
- May assist with magnesium deficiency.
- Magnesium is an essential element that assists in muscular relaxation.
- May assist in the relief of muscular cramps and spasms.
- Magnesium is essential for many cellular functions, particularly those involved in energy production, and for the normal functioning of muscle and nerve tissue.
This important mineral is sourced from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Europe. Over 250 million years old, the reserve is carefully extracted from 2000 meters deep in the earth and is of a very high natural energetic state.
Magnesium oil is applied to the skin, used in footbaths or full body baths.
- Massage into aching joints and muscles or into skin needing rejuvenation.
- 30 mL can be added to a warm footbath and the feet soaked for 30 minutes.
- Add 25–50 mL to a hot bath and soak for at least 30 minutes to relieve stress and aches while increasing magnesium levels.
- Topical applications can vary from 5 to 10 mL. It can be sprayed under the arms (doubles as a highly effective deodorant) and on the feet. Up to 30 mL can be sprayed or massaged all over the body. Begin with low dosage and dilute if stinging occurs.
All natural sources : Magnesium Chloride from an ancient seabed and water. Energetically preserved between 1600 and 2000 metres deep in the earth.
Every 30 mL of MagSorb contains 3300 mg of actual magnesium.
What are the benefits of using transdermal magnesium vs. oral magnesium supplementation?
The number one reason for using magnesium oil instead of tablets is increased uptake. Many oral supplements contain magnesium which is not very bio-available and phytic acid (a substance found in cereal grains) can severely reduce the amount of magnesium absorbed during digestion. High-dose magnesium can also cause an unpleasant laxative effect when taken orally. The highly absorbent skin offers a direct link to the bloodstream which bypasses the digestive system and these common problems. This means that levels of this essential mineral can be boosted faster and more efficiently than ever before. Many customers can feel the difference within days, sometimes even hours!
Is MagSorb - Transdermal Magnesium 'Oil' actually oil?
No, 'magnesium oil' is just a term used for highly concentrated magnesium chloride in water. MagSorb contains pristine magnesium chloride, water and naturally occurring trace minerals.
Be careful around mucous membranes (eyes and nose) as magnesium oil may irritate these areas. If you have a skin condition such as eczema, psoriasis, etc that involves cracked or damaged skin, try MagSorb™ in a bath instead. This will allow the magnesium to work its wonders without the possibility of irritation.