Leukoflex 2.5cm x 5m (White on Sky Blue Spool)
Leukoflex is a transparent surgical tape ideal for securing dressings on patients with sensitive skin. It is impermeable to water, allowing patients with wound dressings secured with Leukoflex to shower, swim or participate in hydrotherapy.
Suitable for use as an occlusive dressing to seal in topical medication, Leukoflex features a hypoallergenic adhesive which is skin-friendly and provides excellent initial and long-term adhesion. Removal of the tape is painless and does not leave residue.
Constructed from a very thin and stretchable polyethylene film, Leukoflex conforms smoothly to body contours and adapts well to patient movement.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Thin, water-resistant polyethylene film
- Impermeable on the inside and outside
- Secure fixation also under water due to good initial and permanent adhesion
- Skin-friendly and hypo-allergenic polyacrylate adhesive
- Painless removal without leaving residues
- Very thin and stretchable material
- Conforms smoothly to body contours
- Adapts to all movements