John Plunkett’s Superfade Cream helps to fade age spots, freckles and brown skin blemishes.
Superfade Cream contains a powerful fading agent & works gradually showing results after 6 weeks.
John Plunkett’s Superfade Cream has a reputation of being one of the most effective pigmentation fading products created. Age spots, freckles and brown skin blemishes occur when areas of excessive pigmentation cause irregular brown marks on the skin, particularly on backs of hands, neck, face and arms.
Superfade Cream is made of a powerful fading agent combined with other ingredients to assist in fading age spots, freckles and brown skin blemishes. The cream works gradually and results should begin to appear after 6-8 weeks.
Superfade's distinctive, synergistic combination of hydroquinone and exfoliants produces a dramatic fading result in less than 8 weeks. This combination is only found in Superfade. Hydroquinone works within the skin to stop the cause of extreme pigmentation. Superfade Cream gently exfoliates away the over-pigmented skin and encourages new skin growth.
Benefits and Features of Superfade Cream:
- Unique effective treatment for fading pigmentation and age spots
- Is clinically proven to correct pigmentation
- S2 Pharmacy only medicine
- Contains 2% Hydroquinone (TGA approved) to fade (not bleach) pigmentation
- Moisturising base with exfoliants to increase skin cell turnover
- Has a sunscreen to help protect from further sun damage
- Has been effective in treatment of pigmentation for the last 25 years – it really works!
- Does not just cover up as it’s not a bleach or a cosmetic
- Works within the skin to stop the cause of excessive pigmentation
- It is non greasy and can be worn under makeup
Rub sparingly into the pigmented area only twice daily and at bedtime. After desired fading is obtained use only as necessary to maintain results. Best used in conjunction with a sunscreen.
Key active ingredients – Hydroquinone 20mg; Salicylic Acid 15mg, Padimate O 30mg; Tocopheryl Acetate.
Made in Australia.
Before commencing treatment test for an allergic reaction over 24 hours with a small patch of cream on the inside of upper arm. If a pigmented spot or mole has recently become darker, changed colour, becomes itchy or bleeds do not use this product on it and see your doctor immediately. Do not use on children. Do not use near eyes. Dark skinned people should avoid long term and repeated use to lighten overall colour as this could result in hyper pigmentation of the skin. Mild irritation may occur, stop use if it becomes severe. If fading is not evident within 3 months, seek doctor’s advice. Avoid exposure to the sun. This product may darken on exposure to air, but this does not affect its efficacy. This product contains sulphites. Always read label. Use only as directed. Available only at Pharmacies (S2). Use Superfade Sunscreen SPF30+ on any exposed areas.