IsoWhey Sports Glutamine Powder assists in the recovery of muscle following strenuous exercise by replenishing glutamine and supporting muscle glycogen resynthesis.
L-glutamine provides support for the growth and repair of the gastrointestinal lining, as well as helping to support a healthy immune system. L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the bloodstream. The body contains about 80g of free glutamine, with more than 95% located intracellularly.
Glutamine is found in high concentration in skeletal muscle, liver, brain, lungs and stomach tissue. Glutamine helps the body maintain the correct acid-alkaline pH balance through its role in ammonia detoxification via the urea cycle.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Assists the growth and maintenance of healthy muscles.
* Helps restore plasma glutamine levels depleted after periods of physical stress, such as prolonged exercise.
* May help avoid the development of overtraining syndrome and assists in muscle repair after strenuous exercise by supporting muscle glycogen resynthesis.
* Supports energy production.
* Provides nutritional support for the gastrointestinal mucosa integrity, growth and repair, and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
* An important energy source for immune cells, supports healthy immune function.
* Highly concentrated in brain tissue, may support brain function.
* May assist in reducing oxidation during stress by supporting glutathione antioxidant pathways.
* Supports healthy physical performance in athletes with a strenuous workout schedule.
* No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Ingredients: Each 5g dose (1 level scoop) contains: L-glutamine 5g
Adults: Mix 1 dose (1 level scoop = 5g) into 200mL of water, milk or milk substitute. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Glutamine Powder can also be added to your protein powder drink for convenience.
WARNINGS: If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Disclaimer: Always follow a healthy, calorie controlled diet and participate in gentle exercise where possible when trying to lose weight. This will give you the best chances for success with losing the desired amount of weight, but also help you to establish positive habits so that you can maintain your new improved weight.