Isowhey Sports 100% Lean WPI + is scientifically designed to support protein recovery.
Isowhey Sports 100% Lean WPI + contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners and fructose.
Isowhey Sports 100% Lean WPI + contains green tea, pomegranate and other nutrients that support digestive balance.
Isowhey Sports 100% Lean WPI+ Vanilla boasts over 22g of lean whey protein isolate with less than 5g of carbohydrates per serve. It contains green tea, alkaline pomegranate, digestive enzymes, and probiotics for digestive balance. Probiotics are micro-organisms (mostly bacteria) that are essential and beneficial to digestive balance. They help support digestive function and the immune system.
WPI is produced from pasteurised whey that has non-protein elements removed. It is 90% protein and has minimal lactose. It is suitable for individuals who are looking for a very low lactose way to increase their protein intake. WPI is highly bioavailable, easy to digest, and contains high levels of BCAAs.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 22g of pure protein from WPI per serve from grass-fed New Zealand cows using a cold filtration extraction process.
- WPI may improve exercise performance and body composition by helping to increase lean body mass.
- Ornithine is an amino acid involved in excretion of ammonia which can interfere with the production of ATP.
- BCAAs for supporting muscle repair and maintaining muscle mass.
- Low carbohydrate; less than 5g per serve.
- 42.5mg of caffeine from antioxidant green tea.
- The antioxidant and alkaline pomegranate, a natural source of potassium and vitamin C.
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
INGREDIENTS: Whey protein isolate (83%), flavours (vanilla, cream, caramel), sweeteners (xylitol, stevia extract powder), medium chain triglycerides powder, green tea leaves powder (Camellia sinensis), L-ornithine, xanthan gum, soy lecithin, pomegranate fruit rind powder (Punica granatum), L-valine, enzymes, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis. * Based on average amounts.
SERVING SIZE (32g) = Heaped scoop 1 HEAPED SCOOP
Mix 1 serve (1 serve =32g) into 200mL of water, milk or milk substitute.
Consume once daily.
Fluids High protein diets increase the body’s need for water. It is recommended to increase your daily water intake with use of this formula.
WARNINGS: Contains milk and soy products. Contains xylitol: Excess consumption may have a laxative effect. Phenylketonurics: Conains phenylalanine. Contains 42.5mg caffeine per serve from green tea. Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition. Should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.