Laselle Kegel Exercisers are the perfect solution to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles – helping you gain pelvic strength in an easy, effective, and convenient way. Ideal for every woman, Laselle helps you to prevent incontinence, prepare for a healthy pregnancy, restore pelvic strength after childbirth, and maintain vaginal tightness.
Moderate Resistance (38g/1.3oz) is best for women who have experience in weight-free Kegel exercising.
The spherical shaped weight provides a solid object to flex your muscles around and emits subtle vibrations during movement to confirm that it is correctly placed. Laselle Kegel Exercisers are made from 100% body-safe silicone with 3 progressive weights that can be used singly or combined for a complete training solution. Advancing through the weight levels gives you the instant satisfaction that you are strengthening correctly.
Benefits of Laselle kegel exercisers:
- Prevent and overcome urinary incontinence
- Prepare and strengthen for a healthy pregnancy
- Recover and restore pelvic strength after childbirth
- Enhance sensation for both partners during intimacy
HOW TO USE:
Intimate hygiene is extremely important, so always remember to clean your exercisers with Intimina Intimate Accessory Cleaner or another purpose-made product before and after each use and store in the storage pouch included.
We recommend that you begin in a comfortable lying down position with your knees bent. Relax your body and insert the Laselle weight(s) with a firm but gentle push approximately 2cm inside the vagina using a water-based lubricant to help. Simply contract your pelvic muscles and lift the exerciser(s) upwards, hold the contraction, and release the contraction. Rest and relax your muscles until you are ready to repeat.
- Body-safe, phthalate- free, FDA-approved silicone
- Includes detailed user manual, anti-bacterial storage pouch and 1-year warranty.
- The exercisers have a diameter of 36 mm.
- The retraction cord is 7cm long allowing for easy removal.
The Laselle Kegel exerciser balls are available in 3 precise weight levels to suit your personal needs:
- Light Resistance (28g/1oz) is ideal for women with a weaker pelvic floor or for beginners.
- Moderate Resistance (38g/1.3oz) is best for women who have experience in weight-free Kegel exercising.
- Higher Resistance (48g/1.7oz) is perfect for women experienced in weighted Kegel exercising.