Huggies Nappies are the only nappy with tailored absorbency where needed for girls and boys.
Huggies Nappies are the only nappy clinically proven to help prevent nappy rash.
Huggies are using breakthrough technology meaning babies will stay cleaner and drier throughout the day and night no matter what activities they get up to. Huggies Nappies have been designed with the understanding that boys and girls have different needs when it comes to absorbency, in the front for boys and lower down for girls. Huggies Nappies have a new unique, soft and secure cushioned side shields, devised to gently hug baby’s little legs and provide superior protection from leaks and red marks. All sizes of Huggies Nappies now have a Waistband pocket which helps prevent bowel movement leakages at the back.
Benefits of Huggies Nappies:
- Unique 3 Layer Design to quickly draw moisture away from baby’s bottom and into the core, securely locking wetness away inside ultra-trim super absorbent material to keep your baby dry.
- Large Grip Tabs for a baby-snug fit around the waist.
- Contoured-Shaped Fit around the legs and soft curved leg elastic for a more comfortable fit.
- Stretchy, Wide Waistband to contour to your baby’s body to give them freedom to move.
- Breathe Dry Cover that allows fresh air to circulate around your baby’s bottom, so skin stays drier.
- Tailored Absorbency for Boys and Girls (Infant to Junior sizes only) with absorbency where they need it most; in the front for boys and lower down for girls.
- NEW Unique Soft and Secure Cushioned Side Shields designed to give superior protection from leaks and red marks around the legs while improving comfort for baby.
- The only nappy endorsed by the Australian College of Midwives as the preferred choice for baby.
Caution: Choking may result from anything babies put in their mouths. To minimise the risk of choking, do not allow baby to tear nappy. Discard any torn or unsealed nappies. Like most articles of clothing, nappies will burn if exposed to flame. Always keep your child away from any source of flame. To minimise the risk of suffocation, please keep plastic bags away from children.