Huggies Baby Wipes Moisturising Shea Butter provide a light scent and soothe baby’s skin.
Huggies Baby Wipes utilise a triple clean technology providing thickness, softness and absorbency.
Huggies Baby Wipes are thick and soft to leave the skin cleaner and healthier with less wipes, therefore less likely to aggravate the skin. Huggies Shea Butter wipes are lightly fragranced, strong and safely and gently clean baby’s skin and soothe sensitive bottoms. The delicate balance of natural ingredients will not only leave baby’s bottom feeling clean and fresh, but the subtle Shea Butter scent will provide a more pleasant change.
Made from a stretchy non-woven fabric called Coform which is designed to be mild and are created with a hypoallergenic formula.
Benefits of Huggies Baby Wipes:
- Lightly fragranced with naturally moisturising Shea Butter
- pH balanced to help protect against nappy rash
- Dermatologically tested effectively
- Free from soap, alcohol and parabens which can dry the skin
- Safe to use on baby’s hands, face and bottom
- Contain Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to naturally calm, moisturise and protect
- Have been tested exclusively for safety and are non-toxic
- Are endorsed by the Australian College of Midwives
Wipes are best used with Huggies Pop-Up Tubs to keep wipes moist.
Water; Glycerin; Potassium Laureth Phosphate; Polysorbate 20; Tetrasodium EDTA; Methylparaben; Malic Acid; Methylisothiazolinone; PEG-50 Shea Butter; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Tocopheryl Acetate; Fragrance. (Vitamin E is in the form of Tocopheryl Acetate).
Caution: Store at room temperature. To avoid the risk of choking, keep packaging and wipes out of reach of babies and children. Please do not flush this product or packaging down the toilet.