Huggies Baby Wipes Unscented are made with a hypoallergenic formula and are fragrance free.
Huggies Baby Wipes come in a handy Pop-Up tub for one hand use to make changing nappies easy.
Made from a stretchy non-woven fabric called Coform which is designed to be mild Huggies wipes utilise a triple clean technology providing thickness, softness and absorbency.
Benefits of Huggies Baby Wipes:
- pH balanced to help protect against nappy rash
- Lightly fragranced with naturally moisturising Shea Butter
- Dermatologically tested effectively
- Free from soap, alcohol and parabens which can dry the skin
- Safe to use on baby’s hands, face and bottom
- Contain Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to naturally calm, moisturise and protect
- Have been tested exclusively for safety and are non-toxic
- Are endorsed by the Australian College of Midwives
Water; Phenoxyethanol; Amodimethicone;Malic Acid; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Caprylyl Glycol; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Citrate. (Vitamin E is in the form of Tocopheryl Acetate).
Caution: Store at room temperature. To avoid the risk of choking, keep packaging and wipes out of reach of babies and children. Please do not flush this product or packaging down the toilet.