Floradix Gallexier has12 herbs to help with gas, bloating, indigestion & discomfort from overeating.
Floradix Gallexier supports stomach function, helps build appetite and relieve indigestion.
- Gallexier’s taste is tempered by aromatic herbs and fruit sugars, making it ideal as an aperitif or an after-meal digestive
- Mild bitter herbs help stimulate appetite before a meal or act as a digestive aid after a meal
- Safe to take on a regular basis, but particularly beneficial after fatty or rich foods
- A non-habit forming, alcohol free bitter
- Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, artificial additives and preservatives
- All vegetarian and vegan liquid formular
- Bitter herbs in Gallexier promote the digestion of fatty heavy foods
- Assists gastro-intestinal digestion and may reduce flatulence and indigestion especially after heavy or rich meals
Shake the bottle well before use. Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults: Take 20mL before meals as an appetiser or after meals as a digestive aid.
Children from 10 years of age: Give 10mL before meals as an appetiser or after meals as a digestive aid.
For best results take Gallexier regularly.
Each 20 ml decoction equiv. to dry contains:
- Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) leaf 650mg
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) herb 206mg
- Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root 164mg
- Curcuma longa (Tumeric) root 118mg
- Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) herb 118mg
- Zingiber officinale (ginger) rhizome 80mg
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) flowers 74mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit 74mg
- Citrus aurantium (Orange) peel 60mg
- Cnicus benedictus (Blessed thistle) herb 37mg
- Elettaria cardomomum (Cardamon) fruit 15mg
- Menyanthes trifoliata (Bogbean) leaf 15mg
Unopened bottle: Store below 25 degrees Celsius.
Opened bottle: Refrigerate after opening. Store at 2-8 degrees Celsius. Refrigerate. Do not freeze. Use within 4 weeks of opening.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children. Do not drink directly from the bottle.