Floradix Floravital provides delicious & easily absorbed organic iron plus vitamins & herbs.
Floradix Floravital assists people with sensitivities to gluten, yeast and lactose.
Floravital contains all the same active ingredients, selected herbs and several fruit juice concentrates for a pleasant taste as the original Floradix but was formulated to assist people with sensitivities to gluten, yeast and lactose.
- Formulated in a base of fruit juices, honey, wheat germ and yeast
- Easily absorbed form of iron balanced with a range of B-vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12) and vitamin C as well as other herbal extracts to fortify the body
- Well tolerated and can assist in the health of the whole family
- Can assist in maintaining normal blood
- Provides iron at times when the requirement is particularly high such as during pregnancy and breast feeding
- No chemical preservatives, artificial colouring, alcohol, egg, dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast
- Women (including expectant and nursing mothers), men, growing children and person whose diet is lacking in natural iron and vitamins
- Athletes to replenish iron stores in blood and muscle
Shake the bottle well before use. Use the measuring cup provided.
Children between 1-5 years of age: Give ONE level metric teaspoonful (5mL0 daily, preferably before a meal.
Children between 6-12 years of age: Give ONE level metric teaspoonful (5mL) twice daily, preferably before meals.
Adults and children 13 years and older: Take TWO level metric teaspoonfuls (10mL) one to two times daily about 30 minutes before morning and/or evening meals.
Each 10 ml dose contains:
- Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 9.59mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 860.00 microgram
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 1.19mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 860.00 microgram
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 860.00 nanogram
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10.00mg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) ext. equiv. to fruit dry 54.00mg
And Herbal decoction equiv. to:
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (Red Sorrel) 135.00mg
- Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile) flower dry 54.00mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit dry 21.50mg
- Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) leaf dry 16.20mg
In a non-medicinal base of fruit juices from grape, pear, blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry and carrot.
Unopened bottle: Store below 25 degrees Celsius.
Opened bottle: Refrigerate after opening. Store at 2-8 degrees Celsius. Refrigerate. Do not freeze. Use within 4 weeks of opening.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children. Do not drink directly from the bottle.