Fess Sinu-Cleanse Nasal Wash is a mild hypertonic solution that helps relieve nasal congestion sinusitis.
Fess Sinu-Cleanse Nasal Wash is non-medicated, preservative free and suitable for daily use.
Fess Sinu-Cleanse Nasal Wash contains xylitol- a natural plant sugar that helps guard against bacteria.
A deep cleansing, non-medicated hypertonic saline wash that helps relieve nasal congestion and sinusitis.
A hypertonic solution is ‘saltier’ than regular saline to gently draw liquid out of the sinuses and help break down this mucus. The higher salt concentration also helps with severe swelling and mucus build up.
Xylitol is a natural plant sugar which makes nasal membranes slippery. This helps to guard against bacteria attaching to the tissues inside the nasal and sinus cavities.
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Hypertonic Wash Starter kit contains a FESS Sinu-Cleanse squeeze bottle and 5 x 7.8g sachets of pre-mixed dry powder.When mixed with 200mL water produces a hypertonic saline solution.
Warnings: If symptoms are not relieved within 2 days, consult you healthcare professional. Discontinue use if wash causes pain or excessive irritation. Do not use if your nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection. Store below 30C.
Ingredients: 20mg/g Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xylitol.
1. Empty contents of one sachet into the FESS Sinu-Cleanse squeeze bottle.
2. Pour previously boiled luke warm water into the bottle to the line marked 'FULL'.
3. Place finger over opening of cap and shake the bottle gently until the powder dissolves.
4. Place the cap gently inside the right nostril ensuring the tip is pointed towards the back of your head. Gently squeeze the bottle in a pulsing action.
5. Allow approximately half of the solution to wash through the nasal passages and sinus cavity and come out of the left nostril.
6. Using the remaining solution, repeat this process in your left nostril