Caruso’s Exit Pain Tablets provide temporary relief of arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Caruso’s Exit Pain 60 Tabs has chondroitin and MSM for temporary relief of joint pain and swelling.
For temporary relief of:
- joint pain
- joint swelling
- inflamed joints
- joint immobility
Who would use Caruso’s Exit Pain?
- any person who suffers from osteoarthritis or gout
- those who wish to delay the onset of arthritic conditions
- anyone wishing to support overall joint health and mobility
- those with sporting injuries
- those with soft tissue conditions, or who suffer from swelling and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis
Adults: Take 1 tablet two times a day with main meals or as advised by your healthcare professional.
For the relief of gout: Take 1 tablet three times a day with main meals or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Each tablet contains: Glucosamine Hydrochloride 750mg; Dimethyl-Sulfone (MSM) 750mg; Boswella Serrata (Boswellia) Extract Equiv. To Dry Gum Oleoresin 600mg Standardised To Boswellic Acid 65mg; Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine) 80mg; Manganese Gluconate 23.32mg Equiv. To Manganese 3mg; Borax 6.61mg Equiv. To Boron 750mcg.
Free from sugar, lactose, yeast, wheat, salt, gluten or preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Glucosamine is derived from a shellfish source.