Ethical Nutrients Zinc Fix Oral Powder Orange Flavour may help zinc nutritional deficiencies.
Ethical Nutrients Zinc Fix 95g may help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails and immune system.
- to replenish zinc levels fast
- highly concentrated and absorbable zinc powder
- for the prevention and treatment of zinc nutritional deficiencies
- may assist a healthy immune system
- may help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
- may assist in the management of minor wounds and cuts
- may reduce the severity and duration of colds
- may reduce the severity of upper respiratory tract infections
- may assist in the healthy development of motor and attention skins in children with zinc deficiencies.
Each 1.9g dose contains: Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 1.0g; Zinc sulfate monohydrate 62mg equiv. elemental Zinc 23mg; Magnesium phosphate 24mg equiv. elemental magnesium 5.0mg; Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 5.0mg.
Standardised extract equivalent to: Dunaliella salina (fresh cell) 4.3mg equiv. Carotenoids calculated as Betacarotene 170mcg.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt
Adults and children over 12 years: Take ½ metric teaspoon (1.9 g) in 200 mL of water once daily, immediately after food.
Children 5 to 12 years: Take ¼ metric teaspoon (0.95 g) in 100 mL of water once daily, immediately after food.
For motor and attention skills in children: Take ¼ metric teaspoon (0.95 g) in 100 mL of water twice daily, immediately after food.
Or take as directed by a healthcare professional.
Indicated for category 1 or 2 Zinc Test result.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not to be used for children under two years of age without medical advice. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.