Ethical Nutrients Primrose, Fish Oil & Vitamin E is a supplement for general health and wellbeing.
Ethical Nutrients Primrose, Fish Oil & Vitamin E 60 Caps may assist joint mobility due to mild arthritis.
- enteric coated capsules to ensure no after taste
- may support a healthy cardiovascular system
- may provide effective relief of premenstrual symptoms/syndrome
- omega-3 essential fatty acids are necessary for normal growth and development
- may help increase joint mobility associated with mild arthritis
- aids in reducing joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis
- relief of the effects of psoriasis on the skin
Fish oil – natural 500mg equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 90mg, equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 60mg; Evening primrose oil 500mg equiv. gamma-linolenic acid 50mg; d-alpha-Tocopherol 33.6mg equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol 50IU
No added artificial flavouring or colouring. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
As an omega-3 supplement for general health and wellbeing:
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children 6 to 12 years: Take 1 capsule three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For heart health, mild arthritis, and skin conditions:
Adults: Take up to 4 capsules three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate