Dr Siegal's Butterscotch Diet Cookies is naturally flavoured cookie designed for weight loss.
Dr Siegal's Butterscotch Diet Cookies comes in convenient re-sealable pouch.
Dr. Siegal's Cookie Diet is a diet that was designed by Dr. Sanford Siegal who has been treating obesity for over 50 years, then while he was writing a book on what natural foods suppress hunger, he decided to formulate a food, and the best vehicle he thought would be a cookie, as its portable, convenient and doesn't need refrigeration.He has been using this diet for the last 37 years in his medical practice and has treated over 500, 000 patients successfully.It has now come to Australia through OzHealth Pharma, an Australian company owned and operated by Australian Pharmacists.
• Convenient Snack
• Great Value!
• Internationally Popular
• Has Helped People Lose Weight for More than 35 Years
• Over 500,000 Users
• Made in Australia Using Dr. Siegal's Formula
Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vinegar, Canola Oil, Milk Solids, Whole Wheat Flour, Egg White Solids, Glycerol, Oatmeal, Whey, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Malt Extract, Salt), Natural Butterscotch flavour, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Bicarbonate of Soda, Cornstarch, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate), Cornstarch, Buckwheat flour, Spelt flour, Oat Bran, Wheat Bran, Molasses, Sea Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate.
Contains milk, eggs, and wheat. May Contain traces of soy, tree nuts, peanut, sesame seeds.
• Consult your doctor before starting any diet. Your doctor may have reasons why you should not follow a particular diet.
• Always consume at least 1,000 calories a day (or more if instructed by your doctor)
• Drink about 2 litres (8 glasses) of water or other calorie-free beverages per day.
• For best flavour, this product is not fortified with vitamins or minerals. You should take a daily multivitamin approved by your doctor while following a calorie-restricted diet.
• For a balanced calorie intake it is recommended that you do not exceed 9 cookies per day
Disclaimer: Always follow a healthy, calorie controlled diet and participate in gentle exercise where possible when trying to lose weight. This will give you the best chances for success with losing the desired amount of weight, but also help you to establish positive habits so that you can maintain your new improved weight.