Dimetapp Cough and Cold Colour Free Kids 6 Years & Over 200mL
Dimetapp Cough and Cold Colour Free is a great tasting medicine for Children’s Colds & Allergies, with the added benefit of a cough suppressant, to relieve dry, irritating coughs. Dimetapp Cough and Cold Colour Free helps relieve symptoms including:
- Nasal and sinus congestion
- Blocked/runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Dry irritating cough
May be diluted with water or fruit juice. A measuring cup is included with this product for accurate dose measurement.
Active Ingredients: Each 5mL contains Brompheniramine Maleate 2mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg, and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg
Also contains: Sodium benzoate, saccharin sodium, alcohol, sorbitol (32.76g/60mL).
- Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours, or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache, stop use and consult a doctor. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Brompheniramine may cause drowsiness in some people. Be cautious about driving a vehicle or operating machinery within 8 hours of taking this medicine. If still affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alchohol. Pheneylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
- Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26) or discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately.
- Store Below 25ºC