DermaVeen Sensitive Relief Eczema Ointment 200ML is specifically for eczema flare ups.
DermaVeen Sensitive Relief Eczema Ointment 200ML is formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal.
- Clinically proven to help hydrate, fight dryness, relieve itch and irritation, soothe, soften and moisturise skin.
- Offers symptomatic relief of eczema by; helping to relieve itch and acute irritation,
- Locks in moisture to rehydrate the skin, rehydrating the skin and a glove-like protective shield forms over the skin to lock in moisture and is soft to touch.
- Also helps with relief of dry skin and nappy rash.
- A rich cream formula that is easy to spread and absorbs quickly.
- Lightweight in texture, rich in hydration and locks in moisture.
- Free of Lanolin (wool wax derived from sheep wool), Parabens (preservatives), artificial dyes, fragrances and alcohol.
- Suitable for all skin types and particularly mild eczema, i.e dry, flack, cracked skin. Suitable for infants, children and adults. For all over body use including face.
Apply DermaVeen Sensitive Relief Eczema Ointment to the affected areas 3 to 4 times daily or as required after cleansing with a soap-free, fragrance-free wash, such as DermaVeen Extra Gentle Shower and Bath Oil.
Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oatmeal) 20mg/g.
Store below 30 degrees C. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.