Caruso’s Ultra Max Vitamin C Complex helps relieve cold & flu symptoms and supports immunity.
Caruso’s Ultra Max Vitamin C Complex uses special time release technology for better absorption.
Vitamin C plays an important role in the body as not only does it help growth and development but it protects the body and as the body can’t make its own, vitamin C has to be acquired from other sources.
Benefits of Ultra Max Vitamin C 1000 Complex:
- Is a high strength formula & low acid so it’s gentle on the stomach
- Made with a slippery coating so easy to swallow
- Uses a time release formula which continues to work throughout the day
- Helps protect immunity & help reduce the severity of cold and flu symptoms
- Can also aid in treatment of upper respiratory tract infections and allergies such as hayfever
- Assists with cardiovascular system health by helping the body to absorb iron
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a main meal or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Active Ingredients.Each tablet contains: Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate 453.9mg
Equiv. to Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 375mg, Sodium Ascorbate 421.8mg Equiv. to Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 375mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 250mg, Total Vitamin C 1000mg, Rosa canina (Rose hip) Extract equiv. to fruit dry 100mg, Malpighia glabra (Acerola) Extract equiv. to fruit dry 50mg
Equiv. to Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 500mcg, Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract 50mg Hesperidin 50mg
Cautions: Not suitable for children under 2 years of age. Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.