Canesten Fungal Nail Treatment Set is a complete 6 to 7 week treatment for fungal nail infections.
Canesten Fungal Nail Treatment Set is a 2-phase treatment for treating fingernails or toenails.
Phase One: Weeks 1-3
Soften the infected part of the nail by applying Canesten Urea Ointment. Then gently remove with plastic scraper.
1. Soak the affected nail in warm water for 10 minutes. Dry thoroughly.
2. Apply Urea Ointment to the infected part of the nail.
3. Cover affected nail/s with a plaster. Leave on for 24 hours.
4. Remove the plaster and soak for 10 minutes in warm water. Dry thoroughly.
5. Use the scraper to gently scrape away only the infected parts of the nail.
Repeat this process daily for 2-3 weeks or until no more of the infected parts of the nail can be removed.
Phase Two: Weeks 4-7
1. Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly.
2. Treat the fungal infection by applying Canesten Bifonazole cream on the nail bed.
Repeat this process daily for 28 days.
Bifonazole 10 mg/g; benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol.
Urea 400 mg/g; wool fat, white beeswax.
10g Urea Ointment
20g Bifonazole cream
22 Waterproof plasters
1 Plastic Nail Scraper
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your doctor.