Cabot Health LivaTone Plus 240 Veg Caps contains more than 36g of St. Mary’s Thistle per daily dose.
Cabot Health LivaTone Plus 240 Veggie Caps has the addition of Turmeric and Selenium.
- St. Mary’s Thistle protects liver cells and supports liver detoxification.
- Taurine is required for the manufacture of bile, aids the excretion of cholesterol and is helpful for gallbladder dysfunction.
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and may provide relief from dyspepsia and flatulence.
- Selenium aids liver detoxification and has antioxidant benefits.
- Contains NO gluten, dairy products, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily, with or without food.
Children 8 – 12 years: Take 1 capsule twice daily.
Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s Thistle) fruit extract equivalent to Sylibum marianum fruit 9.1875g. Equivalent to Silymarin (flavolignans calculated as sylibin) 105mg
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome 375mg
Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 2.5mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2.5mg
Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3) 5mg, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 5mg equivalent to pantothenic acid 4.58mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 2.5mg equivalent to pyridoxine 2.06mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25mcg
Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 30.26mg equivalent to ascorbic acid 25mg
d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate 20.66mg equivalent to Vitamin E 25 IU
Calcium Folinate 138.89mcg equivalent to folic acid 100mcg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 37.5mcg
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of children and do not use during pregnancy or lactation without medical advice. Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing. Store below 25°C away from sunlight.