Blooms Green Lipped Mussel with Tumeric and BioP 100 Vege Caps
Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioPTM provides double anti-inflammatory action and is ideal for use with stiff, swollen joints. Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric are a powerful anti-inflammatory duo!
Green Lipped Mussel is a good source of glycosaminoglycans which have a beneficial effect on painful and swollen joints. Green lipped mussel is also a source of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids and a rich blend of natural proteins helpful in maintaining joint mobility. Turmeric helps the management of joint pain and inflammation. BioPTM (Black pepper) has been added for its ability to enhance absorption.
- May be useful in relieving stiff or swollen joints
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Valuable source of nutrients to assist the temporary relief of the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Provides a range of essential nutrients associated with maintaining normal healthy joints.
- May help reduce joint swelling associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioP has anti-inflammatory actions beyond the joints. In traditional Ayurvedic medicine turmeric rhizome has been used as a general tonic herb and to support digestive, gall bladder and liver function. Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioPTM helps:
- Relieve indigestion, heartburn and reflux.
- Treat mild digestive disorders.
- Is indicated or the symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia.
- May assist in the management of indigestion.
- Liver tonic.
Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioPTM contains seafood (whole flesh, dried green lipped mussel) and turmeric as a powdered supplement inside a vegetarian capsule.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
Green lipped mussel dried (Perna canaliculus) 500 mg
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) extract equivalent to dry rhizome 1.5 g (1500 mg) equivalent to curcuminoids 48.75 mg
Piper nigrum (Black pepper - BioPTM ) standardised extract equivalent to dry fruit 105 mg standardised to piperine 5 mg
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.