Blackmores Glucosamine 1500 helps to reduce joint inflammation, increase mobility and swelling
Blackmores Glucosamine 1500 180 tablets also helps to relieve the pain caused by osteoarthritis.
Glucosamine reduces cartilage wear, increases mobility and decreases joint stiffness. It can help to slow the progression of joint damage in osteoarthritis.
Features and benefits:
- Convenient, one a day dose.
- Effective for arthritis pain relief.
- Results expected after 2-4 weeks.
- Slows the progression of joint damage in osteoarthritis.
- Helps to increase joint mobility and reduce joint stiffness.
- Helps to reduce joint inflammation and swelling.
- Helps to reduce cartilage wear.
Dosage Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Active ingredients per tablet: Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex (Equiv. to glucosamine sulfate 1500 mg) 1884 mg
Cautions: This product is derived from crustacean shells. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies. Contains 150 mg sodium per daily dose. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.