Bisolvon Chesty Oral Liquid 250mL (Chocalate Cherry Flavour)
Bisolvon Chesty Liquid is for a chesty or productive cough where the chest is congested with mucus that is difficult to cough up. You can sometimes hear a “rattle” in your chest when you breathe or cough.
SYMPTOMS OF A CHESTY COUGH
- Sticky mucus that comes up during persistent coughing
- A wheezing, rattling sound especially when breathing in and coughing
- Chest feels tight, heavy and/or congested
- Cough is often worse in the morning
HOW DOES BISOLVON CHESTY ORAL LIQUID WORK?
Bisolvon Chesty Liquid helps clear chest congestion by breaking down excess mucus. It contains the active ingredient bromhexine that makes the mucus thinner and more liquid, so that you can easily cough it up.
The active ingredient, bromhexine, supports the body's own natural mechanisms for clearing mucus from the airways. Bromhexine is classifed as a mucolytic: that is, it increases the production of serous mucus in the respiratory tract and makes the mucus thinner and less sticky. This contributes to a secretomotoric effect: it helps the cilia - tiny hairs that line the respiratory tract - to transport the mucus out of the lungs. Thanks to this mucus-clearing effect, Bisolvon makes it easier for the respiratory tract to eliminate mucus. It eases productive cough and helps you recover fast.
- Do not use Bisolvon Chesty Liquid in children under 2 years
- Children 2-3 years: 5 mL 3 times daily
- Children over 3 years: 10 mL 3 times daily
- Adults and children over 12 years: 10 mL 3 times daily
Use the measuring cup provided in the carton to measure out the correct dose
Bromhexine hydrochloride (4mg per 5 ml)
Alcohol free, Sugar free, Colour free, Gluten free, Lactose free