Betaglucare is an oat based food high in fibre and low GI which can help reduce LDL cholesterol.
Betaglucare Oat Powder, rich in beta-glucan, is the natural way to help reduce ‘bad’ cholesterol.
- complements cholesterol lowering medications. Progress should be monitored in consultation with your doctor
- high concentration of beta-glucan, a soluble fibre derived from Scandinavian oats
- non GMO cornflour and fructose from apple
- 3g of Betaglucare (1 sachet), you will need to eat 4 bowls of oats per day
- high quality of oat means higher molecular weight allowing a thicker gel to form which in turn makes it more effective in binding with bile acid and reducing ‘bad’ cholesterol
How Betaglucare works
When you eat Betaglucare, the betaglucan forms a thick gel in the gut which binds with bile acid containing ‘bad’ cholesterol’. This reduces the reabsorption of ‘bad’ cholesterol and consequently lowers the blood cholesterol levels.
1 sachet a day.
Add Betaglucare Oat Powder to your breakfast cereal, muesli or with yoghurt as part of your daily routine.